Looking for the best seats in the house? Arrive early to any show as we assign seating at all shows.
Want to sit on the rail at your favorite show? Click on ‘Premium Rail Seat’ as you are checking out online or mention rail seating when speaking with a Box Office representative 312-662-4562.
Gift cards are redeemable for tickets, merchandise and food and drink at UP. Perfect for the comedy lover on your list.
Call our Box Office at 312-662-4562 or stop by at 230 W. North Ave for more information.
UP SPECIAL EVENTS
This 4rd annual comedy smorgasbord features a dynamic partnership between NBCUniversal and Second City showcasing some of the hottest, emerging and seasoned comedic acts in stand-up, sketch and improv.
FOOD & DRINK
We’ve Got Great Food You Can Enjoy Before and During the Show! Our full-service kitchen has a delicious selection of appetizers, entrees and desserts.
UP Comedy Club is located on the third floor of Piper’s Alley. Our Box Office is located on the first floor.
230 W. North Ave
3rd Floor Chicago, IL 60610
Box Office: (312) 662-4562
Sedgwick Brown Line station is 2 blocks west of the theatre North/Clybourn
Red Line station is 6 blocks west of the theatre.
From the South
1. Take 94 West toward Chicago
2. Take exit 49A for Division St
3. Keep left at the fork to continue toward W Division St
4. Turn right at W Division St
5. Stay on Division St for 1.3 miles
6. Turn left at N Wells St
7. Turn left on North Ave and look to your right
From the North/Northwest
1. Take 90/94 East toward Chicago
2. Take exit 48B for State Route 64/North Ave
3. Turn left on to North Ave
4. Stay on North Ave for 1.6 miles
From Lakeshore Drive
1. Take the exit toward IL-64/Lasalle Dr/North Ave
2. Turn left at W LaSalle Dr
3. Turn left at N LaSalle Blvd
4. Turn right at W North Ave
Metered parking is available on both North Avenue and Wells Street in either direction.
Parking is also available for a fee at:
Second City Parking
Piper’s Alley Self Park Garage – 230 West North Avenue
Old Town Neighborhood Parking Piper’s Alley Self Park Garage – 230 West North Avenue
O’Brien’s Restaurant – 1528 N. Wells St
Chicago History Museum – 1730 N Sheridan
Treasure Island – 1639 N. Wells St Public Parking – Corner of North Ave and North Park
At this time, we regret that we are unable to offer motorcoach parking at our facility. We advise all clients to use the free motorcoach parking that the City of Chicago has made available mere blocks from the theater. Please contact us so that we may send you a map and directions.